Looking for 3rd Shift Maintenance Techs for a super fast paced Manufacturing company located right outside of Hilliard, Ohio.
This is a Full Time Direct Hire with great pay based on experience and tons of room for growth and advancement!
There are 3 tiers and a aptitude test will be given to determine which level you qualify for.
Great benefits and bonuses! Apply Today!!!
- Identify and repair problems with some supervision.
- Assist senior technicians with their team projects.
- Participate in daily maintenance/repair duties to ensure machine reliability.
- Implement countermeasures based on requests from senior technicians and management.
- Address other issues and/or assume other responsibilities as they pertain to improving Quality, Cost, Delivery and Development.
- 1~2 Years Maintenance or Engineering or 2 Year Degree in Technical Field
- Ability to identify and repair basic technical problems in assembly equipment
- Demonstrated Electrical/ Mechanical Knowledge
- Knowledge of Robotics/pneumatics preferred but not required
- Demonstrate knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of PLC and Robot Programming preferred but not required
- Knowledge of machine vision systems preferred but not required
Please click here to apply or email email@example.com directly with a copy of your resume along with your salary/hourly requirements.
Multiple face to face interviews will be required so local candidates will be considered first. Must be a US citizen and able to pass a drug and background check.