Know how to keep your paperwork right?
Use that skill to get some paper you can spend tonight!
Check out a great 1st Shift opportunity to show off your attention to detail and work around automotive parts. Work early so you can get home earlier!
DUTIES FOR A WAREHOUSE WORKER:
- Accurately process paperwork - packing lists, bill of ladings, and work orders
- Notify supervisors of any damage, safety violations, or delays
- Handle product safely and carefully
- Flexibility to perform other department duties, if needed
- Weekly pay through pay card or direct deposit - you choose!
- Immediate access to benefits (health, dental, disability, pet insurance, etc.)
- Vacation and sick days available
- Free online educational courses through Penn Foster
- Earn an extra $50 for each person you refer - apply for more details!
- 1st Shift: 7:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday-Friday (with possible overtime)
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!