Brake Press Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
An experienced Brake Press Operator is needed for a well- established Lancaster Manufacturer!
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviewing router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilizing any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and check for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection as needed
- Performing additional job related duties as required.
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience
Great benefits and “Family-like” atmosphere! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!