A Depew distribution center is seeking one 2nd shift stock handlers to perform responsibilities using an automatic forklift, cherry picker, and RF technology equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
Shift is 2:30pm-11:00pm M-F with possible overtime before and after shift along with Saturdays.
Associate must be willing to utilize cherry picker- this is not a forklift only position!!!
A forklift certification received in the last year or 2 years of prior forklift experience is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Delivers to and returns product from production lines based on daily production schedules. Uses various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
2. Performs replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
3. Performs line setups and changeovers as needed.
4. Shrink wraps and stages product to prepare for shipping.
5. Performs cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
6. Rotates into various functions as needed.
7. Meets production, quality and safety targets.
8. Supports 5S initiatives ensuring areas are clean and free from debris and pallets.
9. Maintains paperwork as needed.
10. Assists in the training of new associates as needed.
11. Performs marginal tasks as needed.
This is a long term temporary position through Remedy Staffing.
High school diploma/GED is required to be hired on with the company.