Don't hesitate, it's time to bring home the gold!
Be part of the team who picks/packs the snowboards used by US Olympic Gold Medalists!
It's a great part-time opportunity to grab some hours while the kids are in school or just make some bonus bucks!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A WAREHOUSE WORKER:
- Maintain a safe & organized environment
- Locate and retrieve product using an RF Scanner/order slips
- Make, pack and tape boxes shut
- Operate shipping software
- Comply with company polices
- Weekly pay through direct deposit or pay card – your choice!
- Frequent incentives and shift raffles
- Occasional lunch parties and product giveaways
- Opportunities for overtime
- Lockers, fridge, microwaves, and vending machines
- Free online classes
- Immediate access to health benefits
- 1st Shift: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday (no exceptions)
- Starting at $12.50 per hour
- Earn an extra $50 for each friend and family member you refer – apply for more details!
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!