It's time to get moving and furnish your career!
Clamp down on this chance to make your career even more powerful as a forklift operator with a major furniture manufacturer.
Come join a great work culture with amazing management as they make their big move to a new location!
FORKLIFT OPERATOR DUTIES:
- Operate power equipment like Electric Pallet Jacks and Sit-Down Clamp Forklifts
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Use RF Scanner to pick orders throughout warehouse
- Move at least 25 units per hour
- 1st Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM, Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift: 3:30PM - 12:00AM, Sunday – Thursday
- Overtime may be required, especially during relocation of site
- Monthly incentives/rewards
- Family-like management
- Weekly pay
- Options for direct deposit or pay card
- Covered area for tobacco smokers to use
- Refrigerator, vending machines, microwaves and lockers
- Plenty of health benefits
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Starting at $14.50 per hour
- Earn an extra $50 for each friend and family member you refer – apply for details!
FORKLIFT OPERATORS MUST HAVE:
- RF Scanner experience
- Experience using Electric Pallet Jack and Sit-Down Clamp Forklift within past 6 months
- Ability to frequently lift heavy furniture sometimes exceeding 100lbs
- Steel-toed boots, work pants/jeans, shorts at fingertip length, no revealing/offensive clothing
- Good attitude
- Willingness to train in Etna, then move to new location in Obetz