Electrician looking for a good opportunity?
Great Company in West Weber * Direct Placement Position
12 hour rotating shifts * $28-36/hr.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical equipment.
- Perform upgrades and installation.
- Monitor well levels and determine reasons for changes.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Replace switches and electronics. Calibrate instrumentation.
- Program flow rates and set points.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance records.
- Maintain Distributive Control System. (DCS)
- Operate fork lift, bobcat, scissor lift and skid loader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires accredited course completion 4 yr technical and/or AA in related field or 7 years related/verified experience.