We are seeking a Material Handler (Mercedes-Benz Supplier)!
Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
ALL Shifts are available
$14.50 - $15.50
- Verify condition of shipment and verify that required documentation is received with goods.
- Complete paperwork
- Punctual entry of received goods into inventory
- Daily recording of received goods into inventory
- Assist Admin/Accounting in performance of periodic inventory verification
- Punctual Supply of indirect materials such as pallets, packaging, totes, supplies, raw materials, and labeling to the production cost centers.
- Prepare shipments punctually and in support of the shipping/sales plan
- Comply with customer and internal packaging and labeling requirements
- Routine Maintenance and Housekeeping:
- Maintain cleanliness, order and documentation for the warehouse and assigned areas
- Undertake the actions needed to meet the delivery schedule
- Collaborate with all departments to maximize output, productivity and safety
- 3 years of experience in logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing
- Standing Forklift and sit-down forklift experience required
- Date Entry, label making, scanning, inventory control
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills