We are currently adding an IT Help Desk candidate to a growing team in Rochester NY!
The Tech Services Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, triaging, analyzing, troubleshooting, remediating, escalating, and driving help desk tickets to completion. This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tickets from both internal and external customers. The ability to follow through on all assigned actions in a timely fashion is critical. The person will work in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values.
1. Monitors and handles all assigned support requests, incidents, issues, tickets, and data remediation, to ensure flawless and quality delivery of services to customers.
2. Actively participates in the success of the team, and suggests process improvements to ensure effective and efficient support.
3. Assists with management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the production environment.
• Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 PC's and Laptops
• Mac OS X Snow Leopard, El Capitan, Sierra MacBooks
• Tablets, iPads, and Portable Electronic Devices
• Network Printers, Copiers, Scanners, and Fax Machines
• VOIP Phone Systems
• Microsoft Office / Office 365
• Microsoft Exchange
• Network Connectivity - Ethernet, Internet, TCP/IP, and VPN
• Knowledge of File Servers & Network Shares
4. Provides first level contact for Tier 1 and Tier 2 desk-side, phone, remote, and e-mail support for internal and external customers.
Apply online at remedystaffing.com!