A local company is looking for a CAD Designer.
- Researches and compiles information from various sources and transposes data from sketches and construction drawings to operating maps and other records or makes new drawings to show existing and future facilities.
- Applies underground and overhead Company standards specified to make drawings and instructions and prepares detailed drawings for field installations of underground and overhead lines, vaults, switching equipment and other construction as required.
- Obtains clarification of data on drawings received and reports discrepancies to the appropriate individuals.
- Responsible for field checks of equipment installations/changes to validate operating maps and drawings on an independent or assisted basis
- Assists in making field investigations (takes measurements, notes physical conditions); gathers field data and obtains drawings/specifications and other information for preparation of drawings.
- Experience in operating related workstation equipment and computer terminals, such as Microstation, Autocad, AMFM, CADDS, Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have working knowledge of computers
- Must have strong oral, written, and listening skills
- Must have demonstrated ability in customer relations skills both on phone and in-person. Comfortable with and willingness to work with customers (internal and external).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be flexible to change in tasks
Pay: Up to $45K-$55K, depending on experience
Apply today! Give us a call at (808) 733-8550 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.