Remedy is partnered with a manufacturing company in North Tonawanda is search of quality CSR candidates!
Shift: Monday- Friday 8am-4pm
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr.
SUMMARY Preparation and processing of customer orders and address all customer inquiries and complaints by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to promote a positive work relationship with customers, clients, co-workers, supervisors/managers and all other employees.
- Total customer service responsibility for maintaining accurate customer data files.
- Learn and master Customer Service module in Avista software application.
- Manage/access customer specifications for all new items and specialty items, and maintain all files current and accurate.
- Notify customers of trim issues in a timely manner and suggest alternative solutions.
- Prepare all necessary information to forward to Management on customer RQF’s.
- Assist sales personnel as appropriate and assist in generating supplemental sales.
- Order entry-process orders with all required information, use order checking process to ensure hand keyed orders are correct.
- Expedite orders through scheduling & production as required to meet shipping commitments to our customers.
- Provide prompt replies to customers’ and sales representatives’ inquires, investigate any complaints, and follow through to provide satisfactory answers.
- Initiate credits.
- Update customers in a timely manner if changes or issues are anticipated with confirmed orders and/or delivery dates or times.
- With the guidance of the Manager, respond to customer RQF’s.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and set/achieve goals using organizational skills. Understand and embrace TEAM goals and participate with team to adequately meet set goals.
- Perform any other duties assigned by higher management.
Apply now for immediate consideration!