Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Tire Manufacturer in Tonawanda in search of a first shift, Technical Writer. All levels of experience welcomed to apply!
The Technical Writer will work alongside manufacturing associates, engineers and other technical writers to document the fine details of manufacturing processes and equipment operations and is familiar with technical writing and can quickly capture information with notes, recordings, and photographs.
- Composing instructional documents on factory topics.
- Moving step-by-step through factory positions with associates, engineers and others taking notes and photographs for new documentation along the way.
- Editing and rewriting drafts after review by on-the-job or other technical experts for accuracy.
- Using Microsoft products to compose documents, adhering to consistent style and formatting defined by detailed templates.
- Graphically communicating concepts such as safety (safe work practices), use of technical specifications or checks, motion, action and direction using arrows, symbols and text in Excel or Word.
- Experience writing standard operating procedures, curriculum or manuals.
- AA/AS Degree in technical writing, engineering, drafting, or related field; or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:00PM
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!