Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for Mechanical Assemblers for a manufacturing company located Downtown San Antonio.
• Performs a wide range of skilled repetitive mechanical assembly operations.
• Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles small and large production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly.
• Identify any mechanical problems.
• Makes dough to test the machines.
• Identifies problems and to assist with resolution.
• Operates machines.
• Works with others as a team in assembling.
• Uses computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information. Including clock in and out of work orders using manufacturing software.
• Assists with creation of work instructions and bill of materials as needed.
• Knowledge Requirement -
Manufacturing fabrication skills, specifically equipment operations.
Mechanical aptitude required.
Good measurement skills.
Knowledge of and ability to apply inspection techniques and use inspection tools efficiently. General knowledge of machines and equipment functionality, and how tools could be used on such equipment/machines.
This includes the ability to learn new systems quickly, understanding how parts relate, and how they impact system functionality.
Must be knowledgeable of shop math. The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Knowledge of how quality impacts the success of the organization including costs to customers, costs of recalls and potential costs due to negative impacts on a company's reputation.The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, including the abi.
All interested applicant are encouraged to come in and apply to either one of our locations:
1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
All interested applicants MUST:
• 4+ years of experience as a manufacturing mechanical assembler.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Solid work history.
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.