Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for a Electrical Cable Assembler for company located in downtown San Antonio.
Manufacturing Electrical Cable Assembly QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4+ years of experience as a electrical manufacturing assembler
• Must know AC/DC Circuit Theory
• Must read Schematics
• Must be able to use Digital Multimeters
• Must be able to use OHM Meters
• Must know Assembly
• Electrical aptitude required.
• Skill Requirement - Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
• Physical Requirement – ability to utilize hand tools repetitively with includes but not limited to twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and bending. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
• Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.g., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers).
• The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information. Including clock in and out of work orders using manufacturing software.
• The ability to identify problems and to assist with resolution. This also includes the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills.
• Must be knowledgeable of shop math. The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5pm 40 hour week
We offers good benefits once on permanent basis. On site electrical knowledge test will be given during the interview process
All interested applicant are encouraged to come in and apply to either one of our locations:
1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
All interested applicants MUST:
• 4+ years of experience as a manufacturing mechanical assembler.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Solid work history.
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.