Now hiring a Documentation Specialist for our Quality department at a large manufacturing firm!
As a Documentation Specialist, you will put together large, detailed books that go with each product, including product specification, results of testing, and certifications. We are looking for someone very skilled in technical writing.
Quality Documentation Specialist Job Duties and Details:
- Compile documentation per customer requirements to accompany deliverable products.
- Submit finalized documentation to customers per customer specific requirements.
- Records data as requested from inspection results (defect tracking, check sheets, etc.)
- Communicate non-conformance as necessary to Quality Supervisor, Manufacturing Leads/Supervisors
- Resolve repeated concerns within the final documentation area
- Provide input into systematic efficiency improvements as possible.
- Work overtime / weekends as required to meet business demands
- $18 per hour working 1st shift
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
- 401(k) Eligibility and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fitness Challenges
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Fun Events throughout the year
Join our team - Apply today!
Members of the military and veterans encouraged to apply!
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one of the following:
- Two year technical degree
- 3 years work experience in quality
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in reading technical drawings
- Experience with Adobe software
- Product knowledge preferred
- Solder experience preferred
- Quality experience strongly preferred