Like being a night owl? You could be having a hoot at this job!
Time to spread your wings and fly to catch this opportunity to become an entry-level manufacturing/assembly associate.
No experience? No problem! ESL is also accepted!
MANUFACTURING/ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATES WILL:
- Use hand-eye coordination to produce assembly parts
- Inspect product for defects and report any issues
- Use hand tools to cut/trim the product
- Follow all safety & quality guidelines
- 3rd Shift: 10:45PM - 7:00AM, apply for more details!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card options
- Attendance bonuses
- Immediate access to Health Benefits
- Free online courses to further your career
- Earn $50 for each person you refer - apply for details!
- Long-term temp-to-hire opportunities
MANUFACTURING/ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATES MUST:
- Be able to stand entire shift
- Be able to make repetitive movements
- Have great attendance
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision