Shipping and Receiving Clerk/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
One of the largest privately-held and established manufacturers in Lancaster, NY is seeking experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk!
1st: Monday through Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM
- Maintaining all related inventory and shop floor records.
- Reviewing all documents, certifications, labels packing lists, count sheets, for accuracy and completeness..
- Working with Shipping & Receiving and Quality Assurance personnel to handle all discrepancies and questions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the control of all resale and raw material goods.
- Taking audits and physical inventory, maintaining accountability by insuring that all transactions are accurate and correct.
- Responsible for the movement of all routers through both the resale and fabrication departments.
- Working with customers / vendors when required.
- Coordinating any corrective action to be taken regarding returns to vendors.
- Performing additional task/activity assigned by supervisor within the scope of the inventory system.
- Previous shipping and receiving experience using Fed Ex and UPS shipping processes
- Ability to use a forklift and obtain forklift certification
- Strong computer skills
First shift hours! Amazing culture, wellness program and benefits package! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!