The position duties and responsibilities listed below describe the general nature and scope of work. Other responsibilities, duties, and skills may be required and assigned, as needed. These essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and regular attendance must be maintained.
- Conducts screening, intake and move in of applicants as per the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy.
- Collects and deposits funds owed by residents.
- Ensures rent payments and other charges are inputted into the computer in a timely manner, maintain records of collections, prepare reports.
- Maintains and monitors delinquent rent roll.
- Completes and tracks re-certifications on residents at the assigned developments.
- Completes interviews of residents and processes change of income for residents.
- Issues lease violations and monitors curb appeal for residents at the assigned developments. Prepares and Processes recommendation for lease violations.
- Conducts move-in, move-out and housekeeping inspections of units.
- Completes move out of residents as per the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP).and SOP's. Maintain a working knowledge of Housing Authority policy and procedures to assure residents have a clear understanding of changes that may affect their residency.
- Facilitates resident meetings Ensure time is entered daily.
- Prepares Reasonable Accommodations for approval and/or denial.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Schedule: Monday -Friday 8AM to 5PM – Must have open availability
Please apply at your nearest remedy Staffing location.
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 210.366.3400
1950 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 210.973.6878