Import/ Export Coordinator needed for International logistics company headquartered in Italy with two operative locations in the United States. The local location is seeking a permanent candidate to join their team.
Successful employees have also come from positions such as Cargo Agent, Documentation Clerk, Drop Shipment Clerk, Freight Broker, International Coordinator, Load Planner, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Service Representative, Operations Manager.
- Advise clients on transportation and payment methods.
- Calculate freight rates.
- Record freight costs and weights.
- Arrange method of shipping.
- Prepare bills, invoices and shipping documentation.
- Track delivery and arrange for arrivals and end delivery.
- Previous experience in logistics, freight forwarding, international trade, custom regulations and import and export documentation.
- Enjoys fast paced environment tracking and processing documents for cargo movement.
- Great excel skills for tracking cargo.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.