An established and growing Lancaster, NY manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Press Brake Operator!
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
- Review router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Perform first piece cut and check for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection as needed
- Perform additional job related duties as required.
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience
Great opportunity with a well-established Lancaster manufacturer! Great benefits and “Family-like” atmosphere! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!