An experienced Payroll Coordinator is needed for an international Cheektowaga, NY manufacturer to manage payroll for the organization by processing weekly, biweekly and monthly payrolls.
7:00 AM-3:30 PM or 8 AM-4:30 PM – Monday through Friday (Flexible)
Essential Job Duties:
- Logging in hours
- Consolidating labor codes
- Data entry into computer system and inspecting data entered by others for accuracy
- Reviewing and reconciling labor reporting
- Obtaining timesheet approvals through direct contact with employees.
- Processing payroll in a timely manner and performing regular payroll reporting
- Prepare taxes and payroll calculation for final transfer and reconcile banking records.
- Assist employees with questions regarding pay discrepancies, information contained on their paystubs and other payroll related questions.
- Maintain accurate time off accruals and balances in system.
- Enter payroll deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities.
- Performing additional job-related duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- Experience using payroll and HRIS systems
- Payroll Certification preferred (CPP,FPC)
- Knowledge of Multi-state payroll preferred
- Strong payroll accounting experience
- Solid communication and time management skills
Great Direct Hire opportunity with an international Cheektowaga manufacturer! Flexible hours! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!