An established Elma manufacturing facility is looking for experienced Machine Operators (Coil Winders) to operate automatic winding machines!
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
- Wind copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin.
- Review prints.
- Utilize gauge magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Use hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Visually inspect raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Perform job-related additional duties as required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close precision work on small parts.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus
Great working environment! Growth potential available! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!