An established and growing Tonawanda logistics company is in need of Forklift Drivers on a part-time basis!
3:00 pm (or 4:00pm) - 9:00pm
- Operating equipment safely: pallet jack, hand truck, forklift
- Sorting, handling, loading, and unloading palletized and non-palletized materials
- Securing freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Utilizing scan hand held devices to track shipment
- Previous dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Prior forklift experience in a freight/less than truckload environment
- Prior experience loading and unloading trailers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to do basic math calculations, with and without a calculator
- Ability to work on a non-climate controlled dock for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift freight and other objects up to 50 lbs. frequently, and occasionally greater than 75 lbs.
- Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times
Competitive compensation! Great part-time hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!