Remedy is partnered with a manufacturing company seeking to quality candidates!
Receive incoming merchandise identifying any damages and refuse product when appropriate. Mark the product with quantities and locations.
- Knowledge and use of Navision receiving functions, PO printing etc.
- Recognize when product needs new location due to space requirements
- Denote where overstock is located when “jacked up”
- Receive product accurately
- Communicate receiving issues with purchasing
- Allocate new item locations
- Stock shelf with incoming product
- Cut cartons when necessary and in proper manor to facilitate picking
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of Navision receiving menu – printing correct receiver etc.
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Use of carton cutter and tape gun
- Operation of pallet jacks and electric materials handling equipment
Apply now for immediate consideration!