Machine Operator (Grinder) / North Tonawanda, NY/1st or 2nd Shift
A leading manufacturer in North Tonawanda, NY is looking for experienced Grinders!
1st Shift: 7:00am – 4:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd Shift: 4:30pm-2:00am Monday-Friday
- Honing all standard stocked items.
- Reading and understanding all engineering drawings, honing routers and provide suggestions for improvement.
- May act as Lead Person in Supervisor's absence
- Honing prototype components without direction.
- Setting-up and running manual and automatic machines.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
- Previous experience working as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing environment
- Previous work-related experience highly preferred
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Metal Polishing experience is a plus!
Competitive compensation! Great opportunities with a leading North Tonawanda manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!