We are looking for someone who is qualified in Mig Welding, Tig Welding is a plus. The hours will be from 7am – 3:30pm with a 10 minute break 9:30am – 9:40am and lunch 12:00 – 12:30. We would like for your employee to come in prior to starting for a weld test.
- Joins metal parts and fills seams and holes of metal components.
- Follows sketches and specifications.
- Inspects equipment and structures.
- Follows and maintains knowledge of safety protocol.
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components.
- Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Operates specialized machinery for industrial welding.
- Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation.
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Understanding of Electricity, Basic Computer Programming Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Manual Dexterity, Physical Strength, and Physical Stamina.