Want a HOT job?
Want something that you can MOLD to be your future career?
Apply for this Welding position today before it is too late!
- TIG AND MIG WELDING
- WORK WITH STAINLESS AND ALUMINUM
- READ AND INTERPRET BLUE PRINTS, WELD SYMBOLS AND DRAWINGS
- CREATE UNIQUE PRODUCTS FOR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS
- GRIND AND POLISH STUDS AND SPOT WELDS
We need people for 2nd shift - Monday thru Thursday from 3:30 pm until 2:00 am.
The assignment is a Temp-to-Hire position!
If chosen for this assignment, training will take place during First Shift - Monday - Thursday 7:00 am until 3:30 pm. It can be anywhere from a week to three weeks depending how fast you pick everything up.
Are you interested? Be sure to apply for this position before it's too late!
SKILLED and DEPENDABLE REQUIRED:
- TIG AND MIG welding experience; Minimum of 2 years.
- Proven proficiency and demonstrated skill in both TIG + MIG welding with a variety of metals; particularly Stainless down to 20 ga. ( Average ga is 14-16.) and some Aluminum.
- Experience with Modular Fixture – 1 yr. minimum Weld test / print test and interview required at time of interview.
- Candidate to supply helmet/gloves.
- Proven ability to read and interpret drawings and weld symbols.
- Willing and able to grind and polish, stud and spot weld as required.
- High school or equivalent
- Formal Welding school training Familiarity with ISO procedures /quality standards is beneficial.
- Independence is necessary - as is the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Standing, Sitting, Reaching, Bending, Stretching, Lifting to 75 lbs.
- Pushing, Pulling, Fine tactical skills necessary.
- Prefer candidates live in Columbus or surrounding areas.
- Must have your own helmet and tools. Familiarity with ISO helpful.
WAGE and BENEFITS:
- Competitive and negotiable based on your skill level, experience and test results.
- Begins at minimum of $17/hr. for skilled and experienced TIG / MIG welder