We are looking for detail orientated people with a desire to work at a fast pace!
This is a great Opportunity to work for a global specialty label/packaging company in the New Albany area!
Machine Operation and Packer!
2nd Shift: 4 pm to 2 am
- Inspects and packs Bottles/Print in production department
- Assembles corrugated boxes by forming and taping underside of carton
- Inspects product for defects and removes defective product
- Closes the flaps of the filled box and tapes the box
- Packs and stacks product by hand on manual lines.
- Repacks product by hand as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area throughout the shift.
- Starts and shuts down machinery according to standard operating procedures as needed.
- Completes quality checklist according to standard operating procedure.
- Meets or exceeds individual production target assigned by supervisor each day.
This new facility offers a temperature controlled work environment year round!
They have outstanding team work and a strong commitment form leadership to make YOU successful!
Remedy offers great benefits - check these out:
- Immediate access to benefits
- Temp to hire opportunities
- Top Pay for top clients
- Seasonal Opportunities
- All shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Full time OR part time
- Better Worklife Academy/Free training/certifications
- Incentives for attendance and production
- Referral Bonuses
- Great work environments
- Opportunities to grow with our clients
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- And much more!
So to join our client's team, we recommend that you apply now for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
• Six (6) months experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to perform work according to set procedures, sequence, and pace
• Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and subtraction
• Must be very detail oriented and have good work ethics