Remedy is seeking an analytical, dependable, and organized individual for a Logistics Coordinator position in Groveport, Ohio.
Generous starting pay, predominately quiet work space, and an easy drive from Columbus are just some of the benefits you will enjoy at this long term position.
The Logistics Coordinator must be quality focused and teamwork oriented to be successful in this amazing opportunity.
1st shift / Long term opportunity / Groveport / $17.50
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Starting
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Job Responsibilities for Shipping and Receiving Coordinator:
• Verify records on incoming and outgoing shipments
• Coordinates pricing, shipping & receiving with freight companies
• Maintains inventory of shipping materials and suppliers
• Prioritize incoming orders to set workflow
• Properly scan all shipping documents into the system to be filed
We offer amazing benefits - check these out!
• Immediate access to health benefits
• Referral bonuses
• Long term opportunities
• Great work environment
• Free on line skills training
• Weekly Pay
Requirements for Shipping and Receiving:
• Bilingual preferred
• Associates degree and/or 1 year experience
• Basic mathematical skills
• Knowledge of Human Resource systems
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel