Working Leads are primarily responsible for the success and growth of the associates assigned to our onsite client. This will be accomplished through management of associates, developing strong customer relationships and enforcing and ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Expected to utilize effective leadership SKILLS to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
- Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
- Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
- Enforce all SOP’s and GMP’s as per client requirements
- Work the floor positions along side of other associates
- Assist in training new associates to success
- Provide support to associates not at production levels such as training, tips, and proper techniques
- Assist in monitoring production levels
- Enforce all work rules – including cell phone usage, break schedules, PPE, dress code and other site-specific guidelines/rules.
- Provide guidance on work illnesses/injuries – completion of Remedy and Client required paperwork (Follow the Injury/Illness Protocol specific to the client)
- Conduct daily check ins as outlined by the client
- Work with the shift management to place all Remedy associates in correct groups
- Follow through on other assigned tasks
- Enforce all other client site and Remedy policies as per client specific policies
- The ideal candidate will be a career-minded individual with outstanding people skills.
- Excellent customer service, computer, and communications skills required!
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to lead by example
- Embrace and ensure all clients, associates and colleagues are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
Additional Qualifications needed for success as a Working Lead
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Focused on Business Excellence
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to make decisions