Do desire to increase your maintenance knowledge? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician for our valued client in Madison, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; 3pm-11pm.
Pay: $16-25+/hr, Based on Experience
Job Duties of Maintenance Technician:
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair plant and facility equipment in accordance with company procedures.
• Diagnose and read electrical, pneumatic schematics, understand symbols and take corrective action.
• Understand PLC operations and use PLC interface to diagnose problems.
• Performs preventative maintenance inspection on equipment.
• Design and installation of equipment.
• 1+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or printing environment.
• Technical school diploma in related field.
• Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting PLC’s.
• Experience with AC/DC motor drive systems.
• Strong electrical, mechanical and pneumatic background.