Shift: 1st shift
Hours: 5:45 AM - 4:15 PM (10 hour days with 60 hours per week)
• Accurately load pallets of product for customer orders utilizing WMS computer system.
• Unload customer product into proper location while ensuring damaged product is processed before being put away.
• Operate forklift in a safe manner.
• Perform inventory counts to ensure bay location is accurate.
• Primary focus is on the inbound, outbound, quality hold, displays, case pick replenishment, and materials functions of the facility.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
• Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
• The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems.
• Work overtime as assigned.
• Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions.
• Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer.
• Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered.
• Pull orders accurately as assigned.
• Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location.
• Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process • Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures • Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned • Operate fork-lift equipment.