If you have a background as a Manufacturing Supervisor this is the next direct hire opportunity you don’t want to miss! Come work for a fast pace manufacturing company with fantastic benefits and room to grow!
Pay: $22.00 to $24.00 (DOE)
Shift: 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM Mon- Fri OT as needed
Location: North Salt Lake, Utah
- The Shipping - Loading Supervisor position is responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions
- Ensure the safety of all employees and ensure that safe working conditions exist in all areas while implementing continuous improvement plans to eliminate all work-related incidents.
- Confer with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards, policies and procedures.
- Assure all standards are met and ensure compliance with all engineering specifications and certification agencies.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations, customer service and cost factors.
- Control inventory, scrap and material utilization.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports to determine cause of nonconformity with product specifications and operating of production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Work with production control supervisor to revise production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment failure or operating systems.
- Consults with maintenance personnel relative to modifications of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
- High School Diploma. Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 yrs. recent experience in manufacturing leadership/supervisory position
- Must adhere to all company safety policies.
- Exposure to 5S & Rapid Improvement programs preferred
- Excel/Word experience is preferred