To safely manufacture chemical products involving the ability to follow and comply with defined procedures/regulatory requirements, assemble and operate automated/semi-automated equipment while following defined safety policies.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform manufacturing and assembly of products in accordance to written production records while observing appropriate safety guidelines.
* Operate semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
* Weigh, measure, blend and check solid, chemical or liquid raw materials to assure batches manufactured contain proper materials and quantities.
* Maintain proper production records to comply with ISO requirements, SOPs and Work Instructions.
* Properly operate chemical charging system and glass-lined reactor, including the cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
* Perform liquid transfer between tanks using diaphragm pumps.
* Properly operate plant equipment, which may include but is not limited to the following: chillers, reactors, pH systems, centrifuges, crystallizers, dryers, boilers, etc.; also responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
* Maintain equipment and rooms in proper operation condition by following daily cleaning requirements.
* Perform activities in controlled environment, while assuring the use of appropriate PPE equipment.
* Perform in-process testing to assure batches meet specifications.
* Performs other duties as assigned.