Looking for an experienced, self-starter to assist the Shipping Manager.
Hours will be 9:00am - 6:00pm, Some weekend work may be required.
- 1 Knowledge of commercial BOL’s (Bill of Lading), packing lists and other shipping/receiving documents in a manufacturing environment.
- 2) Experience with logistics software and web-based logistics brokerage/software, along with UPS and FedEx software
- 3) Experience with basic MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- 4) Valid PA driver’s license (non CDL) and a clean driving record
- 5) Experience driving a box truck and fork lift
- 6) Good math and tape measuring skills
- 7) Able to lift 50 pounds, and have experience wrapping/strapping/palletizing product for shipment