Now Hiring a Manufacturing Scheduler/Planner for a Wood Treating Plant. This position is contract to hire with lots of growth along with awesome company benefits.
Rate of Pay: $18.00-$21.00 (DOE)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Coordinating the flow of work and materials to achieve the production schedule.
- Collaborating with other departments for production and shipment schedules.
- Compiling reports on inventory, production issues and manufacturing cost.
- Actively working with Operations, Resources, Transportation and Sales to make sure the flow is smooth from start to finish.
- Must be computer proficient including Microsoft Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning database id preferred.
- Must have experience in planning and or scheduling.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple functions and deadlines.