Maintenance Technician/ Buffalo, NY/1st Shift and 3rd Shifts
An experienced Maintenance Technician with a working knowledge of industrial pneumatic and hydraulic systems! is needed for a Global Buffalo, NY manufacturer!
1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 11:00pm - 7:00am Monday - Friday
- Working knowledge of industrial pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Proficiency with electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic blueprints to troubleshoot, repair, and install machinery.
- Ability to work with general industrial machine fluids such as hydraulic oils, solvents, and petroleum.
- Observant, attentive to detail, and quality and safety conscious
- Knowledge of lockout/tagout.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working independently when required with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and respond to equipment downtime with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to stand for long periods, walk, and perform recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities.
- Capability of lifting a minimum of 50lbs. assisted or unassisted.
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with a Global Buffalo, NY manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!