Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Tire manufacturer in Tonawanda seeking a third shift Inventory Coordinator!
Position Summary: Responsible for daily inventory and adjustments to components throughout the facility. Includes determining the root cause of inventory discrepancies and issues and suggesting solutions to prevent future errors.
- Check, and adjust as needed, daily inventory of scheduled components.
- Audit production entries / confirmations in MES.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure that components new to the master schedule are planned to be manufactured, aid component departments to ensure adherence to schedule (by date and quantity).
- Controls material movements for production efficiency, includes monitoring of the use of material scanners throughout the facility.
- Coordinates component scheduling priorities and alerts prep areas in the event of out of specification materials.
- Adjusts inventories for all components in SAP.
- Understands the “Process Order” procedure and has the ability to create, amend and cancel orders as needed.
·Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior manufacturing experience required.
- Inventory experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel (including pivot tables & charts), & PowerPoint.
Shift: Thursday/Friday 12:00AM-8:00AM and Saturday/Sunday 8:00PM-8:00AM
Pay: $14.00-$20.00 per hour depending on experience
Apply now for this great opportunity!