Now hiring Manufacturing Technicians for a large manufacturing firm located in Ormond Beach.
Manufacturing Technician job duties include:
- Weighing and measuring materials and chemicals according to a batch record.
- Ability to follow instructions on a batch record. Basic math and computer skills required.
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels; and attach them to products.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products, in order to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags, or tickets, shipping manifests, purchase orders, and bills of lading to verify accuracy of shipment contents, quality specifications, and/or weights.
- Count or estimate quantities of materials, parts, or products received or shipped.
- Weigh or measure materials, equipment, or products to maintain relevant records, using volume meters, scales, rules, and/or calipers.
- Support the Compounding Department
- All shifts available
- 1st 7 am - 3:30 pm ($12 per hour)
- 2nd 3 pm - 11:30 pm ($12.25 per hour)
- 3rd 11 pm - 7:30 am ($12.50 per hour)
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Located off Highway 1
- Long term opportunity!
- Weekly Pay - every Friday
- Access to free online skill building courses