Forklift Operator (Order Selector/Cherry Picker) / Depew, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with a growing Distribution Center in Depew, NY to identify experienced Forklift Operators with Order Selector/Cherry Picker experience to utilize a Forklift and RF equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Must be available to work overtime
- Delivering to and returning product from production lines based on daily production schedules utilizing various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Performing replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Performing line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wrapping and staging products to prepare for shipping.
- Performing cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assisting in training of new associates
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Experience with Order Picker, Cherry Picker, or Boom Lift required
- Drexel experience a plus!
- Certification required for use of all material handling equipment including automatics, forklifts, cherry pickers, and narrow aisle lifts (Active or expired within the last year)
- One year experience in production environment required.
- Mainframe computer skills required.
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management system a plus!
- Must not be afraid of heights
Amazing company culture! Lots of overtime available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!