New 1st Shift Sick Pack Machine Operator in Lancaster, NY!
Temp to Hire!
Steel Toes Required!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup including:
- Cleaning feed tanks, weighing and adding raw materials, mixing or blending materials, and transporting feed tanks to point of use
- Operator is responsible for keeping equipment running smoothly and efficiently including in-process quality checks and order changing or size changing machines. This involves disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling machines.
- Visually and manually inspect finished goods for quality defects, operating the vacuum chamber and packaging/labeling of finished goods.
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Perform routine maintenance