Our client in North Salt Lake has a stupendous Direct Hire Opportunity for a Production Supervisor. Apply now for immediate consideration and make the next step in your career path.
Pay: $22.00 to $24.00 (DOE)
Shift: Mon- Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Overtime as needed)
- The production supervisor position is responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment.
- This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development.
- Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Provide leadership through a 30-day planning cycle.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Manage department priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
- Previous Quality Management experience.