We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator for our client in North Salt Lake. This is a phenomenal direct hire opportunity that you don’t want to miss! Apply now for immediate consideration.
Pay: $22.00 to $24.00 (DOE)
Shift: Mon-Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Overtime as needed)
- The Logistics / Shipping Coordinator perform inventory management for incoming and outgoing company products and parts necessary to manufacturing of products.
- Directly supervise 1 loading team leader, 9 loading employees, and 3 logistics employees to ensure safe and timely loading and transportation of finished goods to customers.
- Work with facility Operations Planners to meet daily planning and loading requirements.
- Coordinates all outbound traffic including full loads, CPU, Interplant, LTL and UPS/FedEx.
- Manage plant company drivers for optimal route execution to serve multi-drop customer service for finished goods.
- Work with Inbound traffic coordinators to utilize same equipment/same day turnaround.
- Work with facility Operations Planners to meet daily loading requirements.
- Assist with trailer inventory.
- Review contract carrier detention charges and approve when needed
- Communicate with sales and customers to inform delivery times.
- Assure the company drivers are maintaining safe driving practices. Hold monthly and safety meetings.
- Maintain and enhance 3rd party carrier relationships
- Help drive safety culture