Bristol, PA 19007
PAYRATE: $15-25 (Based on experience)
SHIFT: 1st (7AM-3:30PM)
• Ensure all equipment meets safety requirements and that all jobs are performed in accordance with company safety guidelines.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment, observes and follows all safety polices, wears appropriate and prescribed personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Takes ownership of equipment reliability, ensuring that the equipment is capable to produce products that meet quality standards.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and tenacity to resolve problems and implement process improvements.
• Install, repair, troubleshoot and setup industrial process controls and pneumatic, hydraulic and electro- mechanical systems.
• Assists with the training and development of new technicians and other technical level employees.
• Perform general maintenance tasks such as welding, painting, woodworking, and carpentry, as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be highly safety conscious (i.e. knowledge of OSHA compliance and standards)
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required. Associate degree from a two-year collage or technical school (preferred).
- Proven experience in the mechanical or hydraulic and pneumatic fields. Electrical/ electronic will be a plus.
- High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances.