CNC Machinist in Lexington KY
Direct Hire, up to $24 per hour and benefits available.
- Insurance Premiums 50% paid by employer.
- Custom job shop environment.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Hands-on experience with shop fabrication techniques and processes a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a machining/fabrication environment
- Associate Degree or Two year trade school certification preferred
- Experienced in setup and running G-code programs
- Experienced in conversational programming (ProtoTRak and/or ROMI mills & lathes is a plus)
- Able to read metric and standard prints, maintain programs, select tools, and manufacture small to medium runs of parts with limited amount of supervision.
- Performs setup on assigned jobs for machinist helpers and inspect production parts for conformity to tolerances and repeatability.
- Work efficiently without supervision and limited guidance and is responsible for the quality of finished product.
- Comfortable making average to complex arithmetic calculations and resolve problem solving skills
- Design and build production work fixtures