Quality Inspectors / Various Locations and Shifts
Remedy is partnered with an International organization to identiry Project- based Quality Inspectors to perform various sorting, inspection, or production and administrative duties needed to achieve the goals of the company and its’ customers.
- Perform all essential functions or job for a full range or projects or rotations
- Read and follow work instructions
- Maintain organization and cleanliness or work area
- Report problems or concerns to appropriate supervisor/manager
- Utilize inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Complete required training classes
- Provide accurate and complete information for each project
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Availability to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and short notice
- Basic math skills
- Previous inspection experience preferred
Great opportunity to earn extra income!! Various hours and locations! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!