Searching for a true-to-hire position in the HEBRON area?
Remedy has teamed up with a leading provider of marketing and business communications products.
Be a part of a dedicated team that is creating, managing and delivering communications that is connecting people around the world!
- Operates machines that insert printed matter, such as letters or booklets into folders or envelops.
- Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently.
- Oversees output and adjusts as necessary.
2nd shift available now!
2nd shift hours: 4pm – 12am
STARTING WAGE - $11.00 AN HOUR
- Follow step-by-step instructions
- Maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer
- Perform routine maintenance
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to sort mail Ability to work in team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Bonus
Once hired client offers outstanding benefits!