Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receive vacuum bagged product from Layup department and load parts in Autoclave, utilizing space and cure temperature as resourcefully as possible.
· Check all bags for leaks prior to running.
· Monitor and record on Autoclave chart cure in and out times. Record thermocouple and vacuum hose locations.
· Must have working knowledge of when to vent or hold vacuum to compensate for occasional leaks in bagging material
· Must be able to accurately record, organize and archive all related cure data.
· Must have valid forklift license.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the Autoclave fixtures and racks as well as any wires and hoses that may need repair.
· Prep tools for Layup when required.
· Unbag and demold parts as needed and clean area after doing so.
· Visually and/or dimensionally check own work prior to submitting to inspection.
· Transport parts to the next operation and communicate status.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Responsible for the accurate recording of all paperwork associated with the position.