We are hiring a Composite Technician/Lay-up Operator to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Build composite parts using appropriate hand layup techniques.
- Utilizes laser system for accurate lay up of plies on tools during layup process.
- Fit and smooth successive layers of materials as necessary to secure build-up free from wrinkles, air pockets and voids following directions and instructions.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload