*Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration*
Summary of Warehouse Technician: Assemble and process products to customer specifications as shown on production layout, job orders, blueprints, and other assembly instructions. This includes picking and packing product in an accurate and timely manner while working in a fast-paced team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process/Assemble outbound orders accurately and promptly company procedure
- Process inbound receipt of goods per company procedure
- Sorts and places materials or items on pallets, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures
- Packing kits to customers specifications.
- Process raw materials into sellable assemblies.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality and continuous improvement efforts.
- Demonstrates consistent dependability in attendance, punctuality, and schedule adherence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Count, sort, and stack finished products. Pull parts for customer deliveries as directed by supervisor.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using a forklift.
- Reports any discrepancies in quantities received.
- Verify all production steps are completed and signed off before warehousing parts.
- Assists with daily shipments and kitting of parts for production, as required.
- Assists with the documentation of packaging information and instructions on the job routing.
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in distribution and/or manufacturing environments.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use standard tools
- Forklift – minimum 3k sit down capacity
- Some carpentry or metal fab experience a plus
- Must be able to work in a high speed warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 or more hours per week.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime if necessary, including weekends.